Thursday 26 November 2015

The Wait Is (Almost) Over!

This is a lightning-fast update because I have a hair appointment in like eight minutes, and after that my day kind of spirals into a mess of irrelevant and mundane things that still require organisation and attention. Every free second I have will be dedicated to bawling my eyes out because I just finished Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and I can't deal. So I figured I'd better post this now, when I'm still dazed and sleepy and half-dressed.

Dumbest idea ever, but it has to be done.

I've just finished school forever. It's such a crazy and exciting thought that every time it pops into my head I kind of make this weird squealing noise and jump up and down (there are some forms of excitement that can only be expressed through bizarre movements and noises. I have no shame). Technically, that should mean that I now have endless time to write and read and blog and pretty much just have an awesome time doing what I love, right? Right?

Yeah, not so much. The next week and a half is going to be crazy. I'm going to the beach for a week with my friends, which may or may not be a totally beautiful and memorable disaster, so I won't be doing much (or any) blogging from now until the 5th of December. After that, I'm doing a writing course for four days (and every time I think about it I do said happy dance all over again).

All this to say, I've been staring at my planner for about six hours now, and I finally found the perfect date to do my new blog launch, but it's going to be a bit later than I'd initially planned. Sorry.

Save the date: 11 December is the day I move to Wordpress!


I'll post a link here, but I'll also be tweeting about it, so watch this space.

Love you all. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. "There are some forms of excitement that can only be expressed through bizarre movements and noises."
    I most definitely agree :D I've just finished university so I kind of understand how you feel. I hope you have a great time at the beach. Looking forward to the new blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete