Friday 13 December 2013

OH SWEET HOLY ALIEN BABIES EVERYWHERE

ERMAGHERD.

ERMA-FREAKING-GHERD.

THE LUX SERIES. MOVIE. FILM. DAMON. ON SCREEN. MOVIE. DAMON. KATY. MOVIE.

EHRMAGHERD.

Jennifer L. Armentrout’s Lux Series (you know, the one that I’m forever mentioning in reviews, blogs, feelings posts etc. etc.) is becoming a movie. Or rather, the first novel, Obsidian, is being made into a movie.

A real movie. A film. With actors and everything.

As in, I get to go with my other Lux-obsessed friends – wearing my opal necklace because I am a badass and an alien-fighting badass at that, and my friends will wear their onyx and obsidian necklaces because THOSE ARE THE NAMES OF THE BOOKS OBSIDIAN, ONYX AND OPAL ARE YOU KEEPING UP WITH THIS LOGIC – to go and see Damon. On the big screen. In a movie theatre. Then I can go but the DVD. And watch it at my house. WHENEVER I WANT.

IT HAD BETTER BE AMAZING, ARMENTROUT. YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE FANDOM COUNTING ON YOU, HERE.

DAMON BETTER BE A FREAKING SUPERMODEL/OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR.

I’m freaking out here.

Somebody call me a doctor, I think I’m having a heart attack.

Take me out of the oven, cause I am so done.

That is all.






View the series on Goodreads here and here.


P.S. Yes, I know this is not exactly new news, but I only found out now so… No judgment.

Apologies for all-caps mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment